Rosemary Thyme Mixed Nuts
This nut mix is the perfect blend of crunchy, salty and slightly spicy. This recipe is so simple and easy to make and the fresh herbs add a nice touch of brightness to this savory snack.
I love to whip up this nut mix as a nice little snack while having cocktails or a nice glass of wine and they accompany any charcuterie or crudité board perfectly.
- 1/3 Tsp Salt
- ½ Tbsp Pepper
- ¼ Tsp Cayenne Pepper
- ½ Tbsp Finely Chopped Rosemary
- ½ Tbsp Finely Chopped Thyme
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Cups of whatever nut you like raw & unseasoned nuts work best. (I like a mix of cashews and walnuts)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Roast unseasoned nuts on a dry roasting sheet for 20 minutes or until they become fragrant and golden brown.
- Season the nuts with spice mixture and drizzle on the olive oil.
- Make sure all the nuts are well coated with oil and spice mixture.
- Place in bowl and enjoy.