Earlier this week on Instastories, I shared my favorite beauty products I use to create a simple, fresh makeup routine that will have you out the door in 5 minutes or less!
- Tarte Shape Tape – I use in color Fair Neutral. This concealer is loved by many! My only complaint is that it can look a bit cakey or dry, and it’s best to apply while eye or face lotion is just ever so slightly damp. I have found that this is the best concealer for my dark circles, which is my main problem area.
- Mineral Fusion Bronzer – I use the color Luster. I used to spend a lot of money on pressed bronzer powders just to drop the case and break the pressed powder. I tried this bronzer on a whim and am really happy with it and you can’t beat the price!
- French Girl Lip Tint – I use color Sonali. This is a great hybrid of chapstick/lipstick. It’s fairly hydrating, easy to re-apply during the day and has a nice natural tint to it with a little sheen. Perfect for everyday wear.
- Ilia Silken Shadow Stick – I use color Next To You. This is my favorite everyday eyeshadow. The stick is super easy to apply, you just sort of color in the eyelid. The color is the perfect rose gold it’s super warming and not too shimmery for everyday wear.
- Well People Mascara– I use color Black. – Hands down the best mascara I have ever used. I have fairly thick lashes but they are short, this mascara really lengthens them. I have even been asked if I wear fake lashes, but it was just a few swipes of this mascara here.
- Jane Iredale Eyebrow Gel ( Not pictured ) – I use color Blonde. – I love love love this eyebrow gel. This gel keeps brow hairs in place all day, and it just lightly fills out and shape the brows without going over the top! There is also a clear gel here perfect for keeping a good brow shape without the fill and color.