Normally I buy 1 to 2 swim suits every Spring and wear them straight through the Summer! I prefer to buy timeless, well made swim suits that can easily be styled with cute cover ups. Below is a round up of the swim suits I have my eye on!
- I have heard rave reviews about this black one piece, from the fit and quality. Many long torso women are giving it a double thumbs up! I personally love the ruffle detail and think it would be cute to style it with a skirt like this or this paero.
- Loving this fresh print and detail on this two piece. I would style it with this simple cover up and these sandals and call it a day at the beach!
- I think there is nothing more chic than an over sized white button down as a beach cover up. This one is so timeless, fresh and easy (comes in other colors too).
- I love this one piece so much! it’s so beautiful, almost a work of art! I have a few Tory Burch bikinis and really love the fit and quality of them.
- Always a sucker for the seer! Plus give me a ruffle and some ric-rac detail and I am all heart eyes for this bikini. I personally love this suit in the light blue, it also comes in this fresh red color way as well!
- Love this navy cover up and the detail on it! I think taller women could style as a tunic, and pair it back to a great pair of white denim for multi-purpose styling.
- I have had my eye on this swim suit from Marysia for years. The swoon worthy signature scallop details from Marysia has a cult like following! These suits are on the pricey side but I think they are timeless and I have admired her designs for years now! I did find a good dupe here and here!
- Another fun print with a flattering neckline and you can’t beat the price on this suit!
- Hunza G. has me intrigued. I am seeing these swim suits everywhere now! Apparently these suits are a one size fits all and stretch to fit the body! Major celebs can be found touting this brand as there go to swim wear! I have this in my cart now and can’t wait to see what the fuss is all about.
- A great pair of oversized sunnies a swim accessory must! I sold these in-store as well, always a best seller!
- The Straw Bag- I personally have this bag and love it. It’s soft and stretchy and fits everything, I love that it is lined, any sand can easily be shook out of it! I also love this style here and here.