I waited to post the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale until it was public access. I don’t have a nordstrom card and to be completely honest I have never shopped the Anniversary Sale. I always feel too overwhelmed and bombarded by the sale, and for good reason the sale is sort of confusing and It’s a huge sale,and often it’s the same styles on sale over and over again. I have spent hours editing down this post to only sharing what I would really purchase from the sale or included items I already own and love! I would also like to preface I am not in the shopping mood right now, I am currently just really focusing on our new apartment and frankly just soaking up the last bit of Summer. So my picks from the sale are truly pieces that I would choose to invest in no matter sale or not!
- Theory Coat- This coat is stunning and I think nothing is more timeless than a beautiful trench coat. I would wear this coat Fall through Spring and dress it up and down!
2. Vince Sweater– I love this color blue and again I would wear this all year round paired with white denim as the weather gets cooler, I would layer white buttons downs underneath to dress up as well
3. Teddy Coat– I love a cute teddy coat for Fall and I think this is a great price, I also have heard great things about this outwear brand.
4. All Saints Leather Jacket – There were a lot of great leather and vegan leather jacket options including in the sale this year. I love this color jacket and would wear it over cream sweaters and black turtlenecks!
5.Patagonia Jacket – I Love everything patagonia I am still rocking a puffer jacket I bought when I was a junior in high school! If I see patagonia on sale I typically buy it! I love that this jacket is water repellant too!
6. Vince Sweater– This is still a bit of a splurge but I know I would just live in this sweater! It will go with everything from jeans and cute boots to leather leggings and flats or a cute white sneaker!
7. Interesting Blazer – Blazers are always the workhorse of my wardrobe, I will layer anything from tees and camis to cashmere under them. I love an eye catching blazer to spruce up any old basic outfit!
8. Classic Camel Blazer -I have been on the hunt for a good camel blazer and this one checks all the boxes!
9.Spanx Leggings – When it comes to lounge wear I prefer leggings to sweatpants. I think this Fall will still include lots of WFH style and these will be perfect to feel pulled together but still comfy!
10. Classic Skinny Jean– I love a nice clean pair of high rise skinny denim, always timeless and flattering.
11. Green Utility Jacket – I love this jacket by rails, I used to buy this exact style for the store! I have worn mine for about 2 years now and love it because it’s not to heavy or restrictive to wear and easily can be layered up!
12. Beauty Bio Glo Pro – I have been eyeing this face gadget for years now and am really interested to see if it does work as well as some say! I don’t know when I will get a facial next so I am thinking I may start investing in some good face tools for at home facials!
13. Ugg Slippers– Let’s be honest I have only worn ugg slippers running sneakers and one pair of sandals since March and I am thinking Fall 2020 will be the same I’ll just swap booties for the Sandals. These also make for great gifts for christmas birthdays etc..
14. Mens Patagonia – Justin lives in these better sweaters and again they last him forever! We are doing more outdoor activities like hiking, so I think this will be a great layering piece for him!
I hope you enjoyed my edit on the Nordstrom Sale! Did you find anything good this year?