J.Crew is having an amazing sale right now! Today is the last day to take an extra 72% off all sale merchandise with Code 3DAYS . I filled my edit with lots of styles that can easily be worn now and later!
- V-neck Maxi dress – I have a really similar dress to this and loved it for summer, so cute as a cover up or I styled it often with denim jacket!
- Pink Blazer – I love J.crew blazers they are often a great price point and I find them to be pretty well made! I think this would be so cute with light wash denim for now and dark jeans or black pants for Fall.
- Eyelet Dress – Squeezing out the last bit of Summer with this white dress.
- Linen Headband – I love using headbands as quick accessory to dress up a basic outfit.
- Rainbow Stripe Bag– This straw bag is a great beach or market bag! I would wear it straight into Fall and pair with a chunky cream sweater and white sneakers!
- Black Shift Dress – A timeless black shift dress with a cute button up back detail.
- Pink Cardigan – I collect cardigans like some collect baseball cards.. Idk is that still a thing? Anyways, I love a cardigan and love this pink color! Great for WFH(ing) style it with a t-shirt and boyfriend jeans for chic casual look.
- Tie Back Tank – I have yet to try this best selling tank, but thinking of giving it a go for the price! I will probably wear it more for working out!
- Classic Cardigan – This Cardigan is a best seller with rave reviews. It also, comes in some really cute color-ways too!
- Polka Dot Dress – Love this cute polka dot dress.. very pretty woman! I love Midi dresses for late Summer and early Fall add a denim jacket and you’re good to go!
- LBD– Always hunting for the perfect LBD. I love the length of this dress perfect for work or a simple cocktail party.
- Linen Tie Tank – Great wardrobe basic with a little twist.
- Tweed Jacket– Chanel vibes at a budget friendly price! I have never met a tweed jacket I didn’t love they are so versatile and always look so chic!