I have been slowly but surely ditching toxic beauty and bath products and swapping into non-toxic alternatives. It did take a lot of trial and error to find non-toxic products that I truly love! The edit above is comprised of my favorite non-toxic products that can be purchased at most grocery stores. * I can typically grab all these items at my local Whole Foods and linked all of them to Amazon to Whole Foods or Credo for convenience.
- Acure Facial Scrub – My favorite face scrub ever! I use this scrub about 2 times a week and love how clean and soft it leaves my face.
- Alba Botanica Scrub – Another great face scrub but can also be used as a body scrub. I keep this in my shower and use to a few times a week for a nice exfoliation on my chest, underarms etc.. all the areas that seem to get extra sweaty during workouts! Justin also, uses this scrub too and it’s really nice to have bath products we both use and love!
- Tea Tree Oil– I love to use Tea Tree oil as a spot treatment for little bug bites, and the occasional blemish.
- Weleda Skin Food – The best hand lotion ever! This lotion is fairly heavy but very nourishing. It’s great for dry hands and I love it for extra dry knees,elbows and feet! I buy a few at the time and keep one in my nightstand, near the kitchen sink and in the bathroom.
- Schmidt’s Deodorant – Natural deodorant can be tricky to find one that works for you! I tried dozens before I found this one! I really like schmidt’s sensitive skin deodorant, and have been using this particular one for about 3 years now. I do recommend making sure you buy the sensitive skin deodorant I didn’t have luck with the original formula.
- Epsom Salts – I rarely take a bath but I really think nothing is better than a bath filled with epsom salt. It’s incredibly detoxifying and great to soothe sore muscles and in general promotes relaxation. * (I use 365 brand or Dr.Teals)
- Non- Toxic Makeup – I love the brand W3ll people which is now sold in many big box stores so it’s fairly easy to find and buy. My favorite products from W3ll people is this mascara, this liquid eyeliner and this face powder. Mineral fusion is another great non-toxic makeup line, I love this bronzer and this shimmer palette!
- Dry Brush– I dry brush daily it feels amazing and I love how it really awakens the body and gets the blood flowing to the surface.
- Castor Oil – I slather is super emollient on everything from my eyelashes to little skin cuts and scrapes. Castor oil even made it to my august edit board that’s how much I love it.
- Alba Botanica Body Lotion – This is a great non- greasy body lotion which is super hydrating and has a nice, light clean scent to it.
- Dr. bronner’s castile soap – A tried and true body and hand soap. I buy it by the gallon and refill our soap dispensers with it. The eucalyptus scent is my absolute favorite, our whole bathroom smells like a relaxing spa at every shower!
I always love to hear about other great natural / non-toxic beauty products, so please leave comments below sharing your favorites!