Justin Here….Anna asked me to lay out my top picks from my closet for this Fall, so like a good Husband, I am doing what I was asked. A lot of the pieces here were shown to me in store (by Anna) and she received an “I’ll never wear that” type of response from me. However, after trying them on, I decided to green light the purchase and then never take them off. Clearly my most redeeming quality, disagreeing with Anna and then ultimately doing what she said to do in the first place.
Enjoy!! – Justin
1. Lulu lemon Polo Shirt – As someone who golfs quite a bit, I’m always looking for the perfect polo. This one is the perfect fit, keeps me cool on hot Summer days and is light enough to layer a tight pullover on top.
2. Patagonia Better Sweater – This is the top Anna is talking about that I fought her on, and yes I never take it off…shocking I lost another argument.
3. J.Crew Classic Crew Neck Sweater – A lightweight crew neck pullover is something I love to wear on the weekends and lounge in on weeknights. J.Crew’s are easy and always a great price for what I use them for.
4. J.Crew Slim V-neck Tee – Just a classic V-neck here, the epitome of a basic throw and go tee at a great price.
5. Patagonia Fleece Pullover – Another one I live in all Fall and Winter. I don’t love jackets so I wear this with a couple layers underneath throughout the Winter and stay plenty warm.
6. Patagonia Black Hole Backpack – As someone who is always on the go for work and has horrible posture, I need a backpack vs. a single shoulder bag. Needing to stay professional is the most difficult part of using a backpack as a work bag, this one holds everything I need and goes well with a suit for appointments.
7. Lulu lemon Surge Pant – Perfect for running, super lightweight but block the wind which ends up going right through a regular sweatpant.
8. AG Slim Graduate Pant – This is another one of those “I’ll never wear that” purchases that I don’t live down. Have them in 3 colors, Khaki, Gray and Grey Sage.
9. J.Crew Slim Fit Button Down – It’s a perfect fitting checkered button down, as they say at the nail salon…pick a color.
10. Lulu Lemon Pace Breaker Short – I have these in a 9″ to wear as a “pulled together look” and 7″ which I like to run and lift weights in.
11. Cole Haan Zerogrand Sneakers – The perfect sneaker, very comfortable. Everyone is into those Allbirds shoes but I think they make my feet look stubby, worth the extra few bucks here.
12. Cole Haan Loafers – Having to wear dress shoes quite often, comfort is top of mind for me and these goes with almost everything in my closet.
13. The Paxtyn Jeans – From 7 For All Mankind, I have had these for two years and they are the best slim fit jean out there.