Net-A- Porter is one of my favorite online stores, it’s a London based e-commerce store and I find that they have really cool designer pieces as well as ready to wear pieces! Net-A- Porter is currently doing a 15% off all shoes from now through October 7th with code Shopstyle15. Some of the styles are a splurge, but I also found some really great sneakers and loafers at amazing price points and some brands that rarely go on sale like APL and Goldengoose!
1. The Chloe Susanna Boot – I have these and have owned them for 3 years now. These are by far my favorite bootie and are extremely comfortable and really make a statement for any outfit.
2. A Classic Loafer – I have been loving simple loafers lately and pair back to leather leggings and skinny jeans.
3.Suede Ankle Boots– I love the color of these and the zipper detail is super cute.
4. Isabel Marant Boots – I have been eyeing these booties I love the color and know I would wear these for years with denim and sweaters and even skirts and dresses.
5. Classic Leather Boot – A clean classic black leather boot is a wardrobe must have.
6.Suede Pump – These suede pumps come in tons of different colors. I am currently building out my collection of suede pumps starting with the black colorway and will slowly build my collection over time.
7.APL Sneakers – Thank god for the “fashion” sneaker trend! I love that sneakers are so popular right now and these APL are so cute paired back to denim and a chunky knit cream sweater.
8.Veja– I am loving all things camel and navy right now!
9. Clogs – I am seeing clogs pop up everywhere right now and think clogs will become a big trend this Spring and even bigger trend for Fall ’21. You heard it at The Co-op first!
10.Suede Boots – Two words. Splurge Worthy! These boots are beautiful and would last you a lifetime. I think these would be beautiful with a Fall maxi dress.
11.Golden Goose – Probably my most worn shoe next to my Gucci slides. Truly worth every penny and are seriously comfortable! I love the selection that NET-A-Porter offers, they never go on sale so I would look into them now if you have been eyeing these!
12. Sorel Boots – A Winter wardrobe must have here in the Northeast.